Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Four Days 'til the World Meets Maya



Hello my little sugarplums!

Well it's nearly time to unleash Unmasking Maya on the world. It's almost surreal. I've been doing pre-release promo stuff for such a long time. Hard to believe release day is just around the corner. Naturally I'm facing some complications at the 11th hour. The cover thing has been a bit nerve-wracking, but hopefully I've got it all sorted out now.

Maya's been getting some fab reviews. If you're curious what the early buzz is like, you can click on one of my links just to the right on this page. Or check out my Goodreads page. Just saw a new 5-star review went up in the last few hours. Woo hoo!

Not a whole lot more to report. I'll be keeping busy in the next few days, hopping around to a few different blogs (click here to see my list of stops) and then Saturday is going to be a whopper! Two guest spots, eight reviews plus drinks with the gals that night. Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly with the Amazon upload and that my cover withstands the compression. Seriously. Fingers crossed.

I hope you'll pop by one (or more) of the guest blogs I'll be on over the next month or so. And I really hope you like Unmasking Maya!

Love,
Libby



No comments:

Post a Comment