Friday, May 4, 2012

Two Weeks to Go!

Squee!

Two weeks from right now I will officially be a published author. It's hard to believe. This is something I've been working on since I wrote my first "book" at the age of seven. Naturally I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off, making sure I've got all my ducks in a row. What's up with the farmyard references, you may ask? Who knows? Maybe Fashioning a Romance will be the goose that laid the golden egg?  Haha. Probably not, but fingers crossed that people like it. And toes crossed, and legs, and eyes...

Love,
Libby

5 comments:

  1. Tweeted for ya! Wishing you the best on your book launch! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Sharon, you're such a sweetheart! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby, sorry to crash your blog, but you left a comment at mine about the Chick Lit Author Blog Hop and I couldn't find an e-mail addy to contact you at.

    The deadline for the blog hop was two days ago, but I'll be happy to squeeze you in as long as you can get some things to me in the next 24 hours. As I have no way to reach you, please drop me a line ASAP at Tracie67@aol.com Thanks! I look forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks piggelen garn

    ReplyDelete